The “CASTO HOMES STORY”
“Building with you in mind” has been the Casto Homes credo for over four decades. Jimmy A. Casto is now in his 43rd year of building custom homes in such areas as Ballen Isles, Jupiter Hills, Mirasol, Old Marsh, PGA National, Lost Tree Village, Tesoro, Old Palm and many other prestigious communities.
Unique custom plans are designed to fit the individual needs of the homeowner, as well as the lot on which the home is to be built. An excellent example is the “SOLANO” plan located on lot #18 in Vetrata, Tesoro, a Casto trademark, and an exceptional design, adaptable to your family’s needs.
The highly qualified and experienced staff of Casto Homes, many have been with Jimmy for more than twenty years, are committed to make building your home an enjoyable experience. Personal attention is given to every detail from design and color coordination, on through the construction process, and beyond.
Jimmy Casto believes that service does not end with the completion of your home. During your first year of occupancy, the Casto Homes staff schedules complete full-house service inspections with you, at intervals of thirty days, six months and eleven months, and the Bonded Builder Home Owners Warranty Program, which is part of the Casto Homes package, provides you with additional warranties for up to 10 years.
Jimmy A. Casto …
Building with a Commitment to Excellence!
- Member and Inductee into the GOLD COAST BUILDERS ASSOCIATION HALL OF FAME.
- Member, and past President, Home Builders & Contractors Association of Palm Beach County.
- Member, and life director, Florida Home Builders Association.
- Past member and Chairman of the Palm Beach County Construction Licensing Board.
- Past member, and chairman for two years, of the Palm Beach County Land Use Advisory Board, which he served on for nine years.
Casto Homes, Inc, for 43 years, dedicated solely to
BUILDING QUALITY CUSTOM HOMES in the prosperous and growing
Communities of Palm Beach, Martin and St. Lucie Counties.